One of our servers was beginning to run low on drive space – alot of emails had begun to accumulate in the UceArchive so I thought I’d move it out of C: on to another drive with more space. Here’s how:
1) Open Regedit via Start – Run and type in regedit – click Ok
2) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Exchange\ContentFilter
3) Within the ContentFilter key, create the following String Value (REG_SZ): ArchiveDir
4) Set the UceArchive folder path e.g. E:\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\UCEArchive.
5) Close Registry Editor, and restart the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service.